Elm Park, Major Mixed-use Sustainable Development, Dublin 4
Client: Radora Developments
Type: Mixed-use/ Residential/ Commercial
Value: 450 million
Size: 300,000 m2
Main Contractor: Michael McNamara & Company
Provision of labour force to this major Mixed- use sustainable development in the heart of Dublin city. The ‘first Urban Development’ of its kind in Ireland.
Built on a phased construction basis, we provided a vast number of personnel in all disciplines for this project.
At various phases during the project there was up to 1000 staff onsite. The sustainable elements of this project required experienced and specialised staff.
This project consisted of :
- Hospital /Day Clinic 19,000m2
- Hotel (4 Star / 200 Bedrooms)
- Offices 3 x 10,000 m2
- 322 Apartments
- 100 Senior Citizens’ Apartments for Dublin City Council
- Leisure Centre and Restaurant Créche
- Conference Centre
- 7 acre public garden with restaurants, cafés, performance spaces.